Ibrahim Healthline was inaugurated by the Honorable Minister, Ministry of Cultural Affairs Bangladesh, Asaduzzaman Noor on Sunday, 15th May 2016. Bangladesh Diabetic Association (BADAS) has more than 95 Centers across the country including the Affiliated and Sub-Affiliated Centers. To improve access to health care and in order to provide better accessibility to patients Bangladesh Diabetic Association (BADAS) opened its own telehealth service, Ibrahim Healthline. Patients can now have access to healthcare service through their mobiles. The Call Center of Ibrahim Healthline is currently being operated at National Healthcare Network (NHN), an enterprise of BADAS with over 20 medical centers.
- Medical Advice over mobile/landline with a qualified doctor.
- Prescriptions and Investigations through SMS.
- Speak to Health Educationist regarding Lifestyle Management, Dietary Habits, and Counseling.
- Referrals to a medical facility under Bangladesh Diabetic Somity (BADAS) via mobile/landline (Coming Soon).
- Request Lab Technician to visit memberâs home to collect samples (blood, urine, cough etc.) (Coming Soon).
- Order home delivery of prescribed medicines (Coming Soon).
- Every New Diabetic Patient will have to pay Tk. 125 for yearly membership. OPEN NOW
- Family Pack Maximum 5 members Tk. 500. OPEN NOW
- Registered Diabetic Patients will have to pay yearly membership fee of Tk. 365. Coming Soon
Â© Copyright 2016-2019 IBRAHIM HEALTHLINE
Powered By CT Health Ltd.